- Two stages of live World Music curated by Sound Culture Center for Global Arts
- Delicious food from Senegal, Greece, many regions of Latin America and other mouth watering food from around the globe
- Entertainment for children such as Circus Acts, Story Time and more!
- A diverse art, craft market
- Art Lot with live painting, installations and activities
- Outdoor Green Patch provided by Patch Landscaping
- Come and meet the Mile of Murals 2014 Artists
Acclaimed by the Chicago Reader for its eclectic lineup of world music, Celebrate Clark Street Festival celebrates its ninth consecutive year with a culturally rich menu of live music, ethnic food, arts and crafts, circus acts, people place, art lot and fun for the kids, Saturday, July 19 (1PM to 11PM CDT) and Sunday, July 20 (1PM to 10PM CDT) in Rogers Park.
Celebrate Clark Street Festival picked by ChicagoTraveler.com for Editor's Choice Award!
Curated by Sound Culture Center for Global Arts, Celebrate Clark Street Festival has grown from a community celebration into one of Chicago's most renowned street festivals, attracting over 30,000 people annually. The festival presents world music and dance acts from around the globe, as well as cutting edge local bands on two stages.
This year Celebrate Clark Street welcomes Ricardo Lemvo & Makina Loca, Cheick Hamala Diabate, Ceci Bastida, Kosta Kostov's Moussaka Bass, Rafi eL, Cumbia Machin, Funkadesi, Fareed Haque's Flat Earth Ensemble, Mambo Express, Los Vicios de Papa, Five Star Brass, Sangre Michoacana and more.
Celebrate Clark Street will be located on Clark Street between Morse Ave. and Estes Ave. and a $5 per person ($10 per family) donation is requested. Proceeds help fund programs such as the beautification of commercial corridors and the Glenwood Sunday Market in Rogers Park.